Download k-lite Codec Pack full for Windows 7. this is an amazing application used as a Music player. it contains different codes for Audio and video for Microsoft Windows that allows the OS and its Software to play all sort of video and audio formats. K-lite Free Download normally plays all the media files, especially in that case where other Media Player failed like its competitor VLC Player. you can install this on all Operating System including Windows and MacOS.
k-lite codec pack windows 7 32 bit free download
K-lite Codec Pack Full is an interesting application in the category of Software. it is used to manage organized and play all sort of media files. although every window has its own media player, there are awesome Audio and video formats files that default Player cannot handle. in this situation, you need such master Piece tools that can be installed on your operating system. K lite Tools would be one of the best choices, you should download it instead of other. this player contains many other Tools as well. for example Media Player Classic Home Cinema (MPC-HC), Media Info Lite, and Codec Tweak Tool.
this software has got many latest features. it get updates automatically. there it remains all the time update. besides after using this you will experience that it can play all the most famous and common formats. besides this the interface of K lite player very attractive and most beautiful.
- K-Lite Codec Pack Download Free & Safe
- support AVI, WMV, MKV, and MP4 videos
- K-Lite Codec Pack is a Latest Version!
- Works with Windows 10 64 (x64) bit / 32 (x86) bit versions
- Compatible with All others versions of Windows Ultimate, Windows Black etc.
- Users 1st choice!
System Requirements of k-lite codec pack mega
- File Name: k-lite codec pack 64-bit 14.00 (Full)
- File size: 40 MB
- System Requirements: Windows XP / Windows Vista / Windows 7 / XP 64-bit | Vista 64-bit | Windows 7 64-bit | Windows 8 | Windows 8 64-bit | Windows 10 | Windows 10 64-bit
- Languages: supports Multiple languages
- License: Freeware
- Date added: March 7, 2018
- Author: Codec Guide